Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday [1]


Hosted by Pen to Paper 
 Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. 


This Wishlist Wednesday is dedicated to Eragon by Christopher Paolini 
I have been wanting to read this book for such a number of years now. I remember trying to get it when I was about 8 years old but that book is 503 pages so it overwhelmed me at the time. I am still wondering why I haven't read it yet, I guess since it's so large I have been putting it off but I am planning on reading it very soon, so look out for a review on it. I have seen the movie and sadly I was very disappointed but I am hoping that the book is much better. I am quite excited to get to this book though. I love dragons, they are my absolute favorite mythical creature. I am expecting a lot from this book so fingers crossed I love it.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to read it when I was younger as well and had the same problem, but like you I hope to read it at some point :)

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/creatures-of-night-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will get around to it very soon :)

      Delete