Thursday, July 31, 2014

Perfect by Sara Shepard - Book Review



















Title: Perfect
Author: Sara Shepard 
Publication: September 1, 2007 
Series: Pretty Little Liars #3 
Format: Ebook 
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Summary:

In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anything that belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!

My Review:

This book was perfect. See what I did there? No? Oh, okay.  This is a perfect teen book (Ha, I did it again) and it was amazing to me. I was a little confused since it had been awhile since I last read the second book in the series. And since I was starting the TV Show I was confused on if I read what happened in the show already or if it is coming..  

- Aria
Again, my favorite character and also my favorite in the show. I find her love for Ezra adorable. She was a great character. I cannot believe her dad at all. I honestly have no idea what it would feel like if I was in her place. I would never forgive my dad either if he were the one who did what he dad did.  

- Spencer
Spencer was an alright character, she had her moments. But the ending has me questioning her..  

- Emily
I feel so bad for Emily. I cannot stand her parents. So she's a bisexual? Get over it! She's your daughter, not just a random cat you see on the streets.  

- Hannah
I did not like Hannah's character at all through this book. She is just so desperate. I can't believe it. Mona? Seriously? I don't understand what is so great about her. Why does she think so little of herself thinking she has to be friends with her. She told everyone bad things about you but you still want to be her friend? But then hate Aria when she took your boyfriend? Puh-lease. Such girl drama. The ending though, I didn't realize I was holding my breath until after I finished the book and let out a breath. I need to see what happens in the next book fast!

Overall, this was a great book. I am not sure I described each character as well as I normally do but this is the kind of book where I let my inner teen out and just teen over what happened. Rather in my other reviews I try my best to sound as professional as possible, this series just brings out my inner teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment