Sunday, June 15, 2014

Swoon Worthy Saturday [1]


Saturday is a day for swooning. Swoon Worthy Saturday is a weekly meme where we present a fictional boy who has swept us off our feet, given us butterflies, made our heart do acrobatics and driven us absolutely crazy! 

This week's Swoon Worthy Saturday is dedicated to Shane from the Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine.   

"Damn, Claire. Warn a guy before you do a face-plant on the floor next time. I could have looked all heroic and caught you or something."  
-Shane Collins *Glass Houses: Book #1*    

Shane is one of the best fictional boy who I loved ever. He is amazing, hilarious, sweet and hardcore. I have no idea what Claire would have done without him, he is phenomenal.    

"Hannah leaned against the wall. "Mind if I call shotgun?" Since you're carrying one? Feel free."  -Shane Collins and Hannah. *Lord of Misrule: Book # 5* 

Whenever I need a good laugh, I can always count on Shane to handle it. He cares so much for Claire which is just adorable. He will do anything for her, I wish I find a guy just like him. It would be nice to live that life with him (of course, not with all the vamps).   

"Shane looked down at the staked vamp at his feet. "Claire?" "Yes?" "You staked a vampire with a number two pencil." "I didn’t actually check the number." "Have I told you lately how freaking awesome you are?"  
-Shane Collins and Claire Danvers *Kiss of Death: Book #8*

No comments:

Post a Comment